Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 586

Thread: THE Q'S OF DOOM (not really) (returns) (you sickass mofo)

  1. #101
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, I do not want to change it, it's a classic [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Maybe I put some Xeno stuff... I was thinking of "...your eyes will open, and you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil", that's a phrase from the bible Xenogears makes reference to in the intro, but that's the problem, it's from a religious book and I hate religion...

    I'll try to think of a cool sig.

  2. #102
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, I have no problem with you not changing your sig, it was just that its the most deep and philosophical question I have ever asked, and I had to ask it [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #103
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!

  4. #104
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heheh.

  5. #105
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the most amazering sig ever [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #106
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup!

  7. #107
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, actually it was you who gave me the idea to put it in my sig, in your "What if???" thread [img]smile.gif[/img] .

    Ok, I think I have cool idea for a new sig!:

    - How wide do you think the bed for Ryudo, Elena and Millenia should be? =DDD

    How about that?

    And here's a new question for the thread: This one contains

    *GRANDIA II SPOILERS!*

    ?
    ?
    ?

    Since Elena and Millenia have a "special bound", do you think one knows it when the other is having fun? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #108
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SPOILERS
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Hmm... I don't think so. Remember when the group was at the village of Mareg's people and Ryudo and Millenia were gonna kiss or something. Then Elena comes back and was all mad. She didn't know what was going on till she took control again so I don't think she could sense what Millenia would be doing or vice versa.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 27, 2002 07:28 PM: Message edited by: Daigotsu ]</font>

  9. #109
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Same as Dai

  10. #110
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hes had it every since he came up with that crazy thing..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •